1) Rob 'Mubix' ; presented on railgun extension to meterpreter, practical uses and advanced fun.
2) Richard ; presented on deploying asterisk with zero knowledge and the challenges and successes therein.
3) Tuna and Matt ; wifi exploitation through karma, karmetasploit, iptables foo and sslstrip. Coffee houses, hotels, and airports beware.
4) Joe K ; presented on some personal insights into the cyveillance report (http://www.cyveillance.com/web/news/press_rel/2010/2010-08-04.asp) he worked on detailing the lag time in detection of malware from major av vendors. Also presented on his research into game theory and its uses in determining risk and identifying areas to take action.
5) Ben & Jonathan ; presented on their reaching the final round of defcon ctf and not placing last
6) Nick ; presented on building a toolkit for basic triage in regards to incident response.
7) Lucas ; presented on his current research into security visualization as an aid to detection and analysis.