1) Lucas; presented on 'data leakage in the microsoft office customer improvement program'. Demo'd out how microsofts program stores data from documents and e-mails that could leak sensitive information.
2) Rob 'Mubix'; presented on memory forensics for pentesters.
3) Rich 'Warewolf'; presented on Regripper and its useful plugins for forensics.
4) Jason; presented on his adventures and experience in FIPS 200 compliance from a sysadmins and testers pov
5) Tiffany; presented on the upcoming opening of ReverseSpace and her adventures therein
6) Nick; presented on basics in malware analysis using ida pro
7) Gerry; presented on some plans for local CTF competitions
8) Lucas; gave a short plug for sec jobs with ICF ... Lucas as your boss! Scary ...
9) Jim; presented on Gibsons and how they are used to overturn oil tankers a.ka. IBM zenterprise and associated architecture.